Tuesday, 12 December 2017

Trump denies 4- to 8-hour TV habit: ‘I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC’

Trump denies 4- to 8-hour TV habit: ‘I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC’

Trump denies 4- to 8-hour TV habit: ‘I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC’Monday morning, shortly after CNN discussed a New York Times report describing Trump’s TV viewing habits, Trump took to Twitter to dismiss the article. Though he claimed he doesn’t watch much TV and seldom if ever watches CNN, many have seen signs that he does.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines http://ift.tt/2BW16UR


via Blogger http://ift.tt/2BDinpU
December 12, 2017 at 01:03AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tesla's all-nighter to hit production goal fails to convince Wall Street

Tesla met the target by running 24 hours a day for seven days, setting up a new production line inside a tent on the campus of its Fremont f...